Method 1Upload the su-wc-sms-notifications folder to /wp-content/plugins/ directory via FTP.
Method 2Upload the full ZIP file via Plugins > Add New > Upload on your WordPress Administration Panel.
Method 3Search WooCommerce SMS Notifications in the search box on Plugins > Add New and page press Install Now button.
- Activate the plug-in through Plugins menu on WordPress Administration Panel.
- Set up the plug-in on WooCommerce > WooCommerce SMS Notifications or through Settings
- For obtaining credentials, please register at (https://mtalkz.com/my-account/)
SettingsWhen you open WooCommerce SMS Notifications settings for the first time, you see a screen as below: If you have not obtained the credentials yet, purchase a WooCommerce SMS Pack from (https://mtalkz.com/product/woocommerce-sms-plugin/) and you will receive the credentials in email. Once you have credentials available, fill the following information in the input boxes as seen in the above screenshot:
- User Account ID – as mentioned in the email
- User PIN – as mentioned in the email
- Sender ID – as mentioned in the email and chosen at the time of registration
- Mobile Phone Number – your mobile number on which you want to receive new order notifications
- COD orders
- Check Payment orders
- BACS (bank transfer) payment orders
If you enable login with mobile number through OTP, a link will be added to your site’s default login form On clicking Login with OTP link, a popup will open as: Here, the users need to enter their registered billing phone number (with country code) on which they will receive an OTP. Post receipt, they can enter the OTP in the second box to login to their account associated with the mobile number. You can also display the Login with OTP form (without any popup) anywhere on your website using the shortcode:
suwcsms_otp_loginUse of this shortcode inside the square brackets [ ] will display the form as below: You can style the form anyway you like, or include it in a lightbox pop-up by adding appropriate code as per your website’s theme. In Additional Settings section, you can choose to:
- Use customer’s shipping phone instead of billing phone to send SMS notifications (a custom Shipping Phone field is already added by the plug-in for this purpose)
- Log all outgoing messages and SMS Gateway’s response to a text file for diagnosis of any issues