Select Your Whatsapp API Package
Select Your Whatsapp API Package
Send real-time alerts and notifications while offering always-on support through a chatbot or live agent
Based on database and scripts
Enhanced with our Natural Language processing
Based on our online analytics
Visual Process Automation
Based on Video Analytics
Ticketing and Reservations
Based on Location based services
CRM & ERP Automation
Based on open API’s and micro services
Give your customer a complete peace of mind
Activate & Setup your WhatsApp Business Account
- Easy setup for WhatsApp Business account
- Customised plans access to WhatsApp APIs.
- Use your own phone number with WhatsApp Business Account.
- mTalkz consultant will help you define the process flow
Enthrall your customers with engaging chatflows.
- Enable integrations with your CRM through easy API’s
- Get detail analytics on chat flows and user behaviour.
- Define journey to share Branding information and notifications.
- Enjoy supplementary SMS and Missed Call service to enable your customers reach the your WhatsApp channel.
Be always available to your customers and never let them forget you.
- Give language options to your customers with powerful Conversation Builder, API integrations and Custom Code support.
- Use intelligent widgets on your website or other brand promotion mediums.
- Design easy workflows to take customer to your ordering site and re-initiate whatsapp chat post the order.
Doxper offers comprehensive recording of medical prescriptions with zero behavioural change, as well as interactions between a clinician and a patient.
We were having an urgent need for a WhatsApp Business API account and then we found mTalkz. Not only they helped us to get our WhatsApp Business API account in just 3 weeks but the kind of support they have extended right from the initial documentation to integration to launch is quite appreciable. Thank you so much for lightning fast services.
Head of Product, Doxper
MTalkz has been the vendor for integrating WhatsApp services for our Product Pooraa. Thanks to their continuous and prompt support, we have been able to implement one of the most comprehensive interactive WhatsApp platforms in India. I personally thank Prakash and Shivanshu for their support and would recommend MTalkz.
Product & Technology Head, Tolexo Online Pvt. Ltd.
Impact of COIVD19 is felt at multilevels around the world. Customer are increasingly going to ask for app less and contact less methods of interacting with your brand.
mTalkz will ensure that journey flow is designed in a way to make an inclusive journey with your existing systems. Most of the times the dynamic data will be fetched and written to your existing systems.
This is a new and emerging area, there are many leading organizations that are attempting to provide whatsapp enablement services but a few that have ability to design and implement the entire journey.
mTalkz scores high among competition for three things.
1. Ability of understand customers business and service requirements.
2. Create tailor made Whatsapp Business API based solutions and driving customer engagement through a combination of SMS, Voice, Social media and emails.
3. Offering irresistible value through economic pricing and comprehensive support.
Whatsapp has mandated certain organisations in each country to act as distribution points for increasing market reach. mTalkz works with several such approved vendors. However, its not necessary to take services directly from an approved vendor, only permissions for enablement need to be routed through an approved partner and this will be managed end to end by mTalkz
Absolutely not, push campaigns are not allowed on whatsapp business api as this is essentially a conversation channel. However, intelligent customer journey can be designed to enable sharing of relevant information with the customers.
Intelligent chat flows can be designed so that customers can get customised links to make payments. Whatsapp are coming with new features every month to enable a larger business use of their platform.
ROI is going to come from reduced cost multiple conversations and providing customers with easy to use chatting interface.
Yes you can send rich media files provided they become a part of an approved journey. These will be sent as attachments to the messages and should contain relevant information related to the discussion.
Unlikely and any brand should not even attempt to do it as it may get barred by whatsapp for a long time.
Absolutely, Whatsapp messaging data is protected by HTTPS protocols, for chatbot data you can ask for a more customised design to enhance security of your data.