Bulk SMS service is the distribution of SMS in a huge quantity with the primary purpose of marketing and advertising. This service has been in use by businesses for a long time and is still going strong. This popularity is the result of the ubiquitous reach of SMS. Today, Bulk SMS service is generally used as a medium for customer engagement. Customer engagement is the connection between a brand and its consumers. It is an important step for every business as it helps by adding value to customer experiences to develop brand loyalty among consumers. Some use cases of bulk SMS service in customer engagement are mentioned below:
- Marketing Campaign: Bulk SMS marketing is the most efficient means of marketing in today’s time. Moreover, it doesn’t cost much to use the service, and it offers many benefits that are overwhelming for businesses of any scale and size.
- Feedback and Surveys: Feedbacks are necessary for any business, they help a business evaluate their strategies and improve their customer experience. Traditional surveys did this job well, but with time they are just not convenient for the current customer base. In this situation, bulk SMS service is a great way of getting feedback and surveys from customers. It can not only save you valuable time and resources but also has more chances of getting responses.
- Customer verification: Security concerns are another growing issue in today’s world. From password confirmation to customer KYC documentation, all these are necessary steps to ensure secure space for consumers—bulk SMS help by speeding up this process with the help of OTPs and short links. Verifications using SMS are not only more convenient but makes the whole process more secure. SMS-based two-factor authentication (2FA) is the most common way to allow users to verify their identities with a code that is sent to them via text message.
- Alerts: Organising tasks can be a real pain in today’s fast-paced world. SMS alerts are a form of reminders to help consumers keep track of upcoming tasks/appointments. These alerts are sent after order confirmation or pre due dates acting as a reminder. Such alerts are used by industries like travel, e-commerce, logistics, and many others, acting as a means of an order confirmation or reminders and as proof of service.
- Latest offers: Bulk SMS is also helpful in keeping your customers in a loop of your services. It provides the necessary information regarding the latest offers, discounts or vouchers that your business might be offering. This helps the consumers know the current offerings and then choose what’s right for them. This not only helps in keeping your customers recurring but also builds customer loyalty.
Above were a few use cases of bulk SMS service for customer engagement and marketing purposes. Bulk SMS services are very popular among startups, businesses and large institutions, which has invited a lot of competition among the service providers. Among all the competitors, Mtalkz is one of the most trusted service providers in the market. Mtalkz acts like a reliable partner to their customers by providing top tier communication solutions. Mtalkz offers high-quality communication solutions ranging from bulk SMS, Voice, E-mail, WhatsApp Business API to marketing automation. They offer scalable solutions for businesses of all sizes, so their services can always keep up with your volume, critical-timing and customer satisfaction. Their high-quality services paired with 24×7 customer support has made them a go-to choice for many startups, businesses and large enterprises.