1. WhatsApp communications are end-to-end encrypted. As a result, only businesses and the person they are communicating with can access or read the messages shared.
2. WhatsApp is free of cost and can be used without costing anyone a single cent.
3. Starring messages helps to revisit important messages. It allows businesses to relocate the messages within a particular category. Additionally, it gets easier to keep track.
4. WhatsApp offers catalogue features to the business profiles to display their product and services to the customers at a glance.
5. There is a delivery receipt feature in WhatsApp by which users can check that their message has been delivered and read by the intended recipient or not.
1. End-to-end encryption is provided for private chats with the use of MTProto encryption.
2. It enables users to share huge files up to 2 GB in size. Images, movies, documents, gifs, executable files, and geolocation are all included.
3. Chats on the app have self-destruct timers. It can altogether remove message history from the device.
4. Telegram’s user interface can be customised using a variety of aesthetically pleasing choices.
5. Users have the option of adding a second password to their account, which can be reactivated using email which makes it more secure.
The market for online messaging apps is dominated by WhatsApp and Telegram only.
It is estimated that WhatsApp has 2 billion+ active user base whereas Telegram stands at 500+ million per month.
Both of them have their own advantages, but what’s; common among them is the encryption part.This implies that the messages people send are encrypted, making it impossible for anyone to decipher them even if they are intercepted.