Two Factor OTP Authentication
It refers to 2 step verification. It is security process in which user provide two different authentication factor to verify themselves.
Two-factor authentication adds an additional layer of security to the authentication process by making it harder for attackers to gain access to a person’s devices or online accounts because, even if the victim’s password is hacked, a password alone is not enough to pass the authentication check.
Authentication factors may include
- Knowledge Factor- When user is aware about password, personal identification number, other secret shared.
- Possession Factor- When user have ID card, Security token, mobile, application etc to approve authentication request.
- Biometric Factor (Inheritance)- When user map his/ her physical characteristics like fingerprint, voice recognition or face id.
- Location Factor- Here user is restrict to certain location for authentication.
- Time Factor- restricts user authentication to a specific time window in which logging on is permitted and restricts access to the system outside of that window.
OTP through different channels
- OTP via SMS
- OTP via Voice
- OTP via Email
- OTP via WhatsApp
Reach your customers in a matter of minutes with our instant delivery
Direct Connectivity with 9 Telcos
(Airtel, Aircel, Vodafone, MTS, BSNL, MTNL, Tata, Reliance & Idea) Multiple channels for delivery of your messages.
Technical Project Management
Our Sales Agents guide you as you set up and start using our services. Enjoy Extended support from our developer community for Integrations.
Fastest delivery for your messages in the country. Experience Instant delivery like you may not have seen before.
Eazy to use Web-Panel
Personalize your messages on the go, say good-bye to excel formatting and uploading huge files.
Real Time Report
Get instant insights in to your messaging.
1000+ International Connection
We deliver to more than 225 countries in matter of seconds.
We are always there to help you.
Get started as soon as formalities are completed.
Select Your Bulk sms Package
Two Factor Authentication – FAQs
Bulk SMS is the fastest mode of communication to send the data to the interested client on a specific number. BULK SMS are the fastest way to connect with the user. Business is all about creating contacts and providing affordable services to the contacts. Over the years, the business framework has changed, and so are their strategies. Be it an individual or any organization, BULK SMS makes it easier for the user to stay in touch.
Absolutely. Businesses can schedule the day and time that their text message marketing campaign is launched.
- Transactional SMS – these messages are only for those customers who get the information about their Bank transactions only. The bank sends Bulk SMS in which they mention the specific information about ATM services or Internet transactions.
- Promotional SMS -these messages are intended for promotions, branding or any event that is happening, the customer receives SMS on their mobile phones.
Yes. The number of messages has the provision to personalize as per the choice to include the customer’s name, order status and even a specific landing page on a website.
It is absolutely depending upon what Packages you have opted for. It varies with the plan, starting at just $5 for 25000 SMS. We make sure that our customer must get the best and reliable services