Long gone are the days of putting pamphlets on walls and sliding brochures into daily newspapers. With the advancement in technology, conventional methods of targeting audience and promoting brands have become obsolete. SMS has creeped into our daily lives and even managed to become a pivotal part of it. Long distances became short, communication became a lot easier with the introduction of SMS. No matter where you are, you can connect with your close ones with just few clicks. So what are the advantages of using SMS as a medium for promotion over old traditional methods? Let’s have a look.
- The most crucial aspect of promotion is to get a wider reach over your target audience. SMS provides you with a tool to achieve that feat in just few clicks sitting behind your computer or phone, in the comfort of your home.
- Have you came across the people outside the college gates and at public places distributing pamphlets? Those pamphlets either end up in dustbins or get transform into paper planes. But this is not a case with SMS. You can keep a track of your promotional campaigns, review the positive responses generated and target many locations in one go and of course no one can make a paper plane out of an SMS.
- You can do promotional campaigns on the go with the easy to use messaging platforms.
- Add a link to your SMS, so the interested users can directly land to your webpage hassle free.
- You can add a customizable sender ID for brand reputation and recognition.
mTalkz provides you with the most robust and highly scalable communication platforms in India. With a capacity to process up to 12000 messages per second and 99.9% uptime, you will never have to worry about your campaigns. Also, mtalkz provides you with 100% customer satisfaction, money back guarantee, Easy to integrate APIs and 24x7 assistance. What more, our APIs are available in 9 languages for utmost convenience.
So, what are you waiting for?
Contact for a demo account, start communicating and grab your customers.